Stunning new business hub opening soon in Monaco’s Casino Square
One Monte-Carlo is a brand new conference centre due to be opened by Monte-Carlo Société des Bains de Mer in the heart of Monaco this spring
Forming a new business tourism hub on Casino Square together with Hôtel de Paris Monte-Carlo and Hôtel Hermitage Monte-Carlo, One Monte-Carlo will offer flexible, state-of-the-art facilities for meetings, conventions, product launches and events.
One Monte-Carlo will offer a total of 1,445 sqm of event space including:
- A 301 sqm plenary room accommodating up to 300 people. It will be an identical reproduction of the legendary Art Deco Salle des Arts in the former Palais des Beaux-Arts
- A 178 sqm multi-purpose room adjacent to Salle des Arts
- A 154 sqm. auditorium with 80 seats
- Three modular rooms each offering 96 sqm
- A large 523 sqm foyer
- Built on the site of the old Palais des Beaux-Arts, each of these 10 spaces will bear the name of an artist who has made a mark on Monaco’s history
- It will offer all the necessary equipment expected of a modern conference centre, including a two-tonne service lift to facilitate exhibitions and accommodate cars at product launches or events.
This new conference centre will virtually double the space dedicated to business tourism provided by Monte-Carlo SBM around Casino Square. Space currently available at the Hôtel de Paris Monte-Carlo and Hôtel Hermitage Monte-Carlo includes:
- Hôtel de Paris Monte-Carlo, an iconic, luxury hotel: 209 rooms, eight meeting and banqueting rooms, one bar, three restaurants including Louis XV – Alain Ducasse at Hôtel de Paris, 3 Michelin stars, as well as reception room Salle Empire.
- Hôtel Hermitage Monte-Carlo, a classically elegant, five-star hotel: 278 rooms, 14 meeting and banqueting rooms from 14-430 sqm, including a state-of-the-art conference room with capacity for 310 people as well as listed reception room Salle Belle Époque.
The advantages of this new Monte-Carlo business tourism hub:
- An entire destination combining accommodation, conference and banqueting rooms, bars and restaurants, sport and cultural activities including Opéra Monte-Carlo
- A location where everything is within walking distance
- Beautiful atmospheric event spaces steeped in more than 150 years of history.
- A strong commitment to the environment and sustainable development, guaranteed by Monte-Carlo Société des Bains de Mer, with BREEAM-certified buildings to help diminish the environmental impact of meetings, seminars and business events.
Business Development – Meetings & Events UK & Ireland
T. +377 98 06 17 40
E. firstname.lastname@example.org – email@example.com
LinkedIn : http://www.linkedin.com/company/monte-carlo-sbm—soci-t-des-bains-de-mer?
Web site : http://www.montecarlomeeting.com/
Published Date: 28/02/2019