In this special edition of M&IT Talks to mark the lifting of Covid-19 restrictions in England on July 19, M&IT editor Paul Harvey is joined by members of the HBAA board to find out what they’re looking forward to both professionally and personally as the country opens up again.
- Juliet Price, HBAA consultant executive director
- Leigh Cowlishaw, HBAA non-executive board director and managing partner at Blackbox Partnerships
- Simon Richards, HBAA treasurer and managing partner at Convenus LLP
- Sian Sayward, HBAA governance director and director of commercial partnerships and projects at Inntel
- Julie Shorrock, HBAA membership director and managing director at Hotel and Travel Solutions Ltd
- Des Mclaughlin, HBAA strategy director and managing director at meet events
M&IT editor Paul Harvey is a journalist with more than 15 years of experience. He began his career in the local press, working for various titles across the north. Since joining M&IT in 2013, he has become a trusted and respected voice in the sector, championing event professionals and reporting on all aspects of the events industry for the brand.