Vice President, Content And Programming
Rest of World
£ 70,000 +
Company: Liz Sinclair
Phone: 020 7299 2960
A high-profile organization based in New York seek a Vice President, Content and Programming to oversee the development of major conference programming, panel development and content preparation on a portfolio of prestigious content led events
The successful candidate will help build advisory boards for major conferences and provide support for programming smaller content led events on an on-going basis. They will also be responsible for actively seeking out the most innovative and compelling program speakers while balancing sponsor engagement. The Vice President, Content and Programming will also be tasked with preparing scripts for leadership for all major conferences as well as programming content around key policy and operational issues and engaging with the stakeholders on various topics as well as overseeing content for thought leadership and partner sponsorship.
A successful candidate will have a strong background (ideally 8+ years) in content development, event programming and execution and a solid knowledge of financial markets.
- Manage content and programming team
- Build and oversee sponsorship of major conferences with an eye toward integrating content and sponsorship where applicable. Seek out global and multi-event partnerships to increase revenue for the organization.
- Conduct and oversee speaker recruitment and develop relevant, high impact and innovative program content and relevant research.
- Oversee community engagement and audience development.
- Work with relevant C-suite individuals at member firms on position specific forums
- Write all on-site scripts and program materials for company leadership.
- Write and collaborate on all content for event advertisements, online marketing, and social media outreach.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree required; advanced degree in finance, journalism or a related discipline is desirable.
- A minimum of 8 years of programming, marketing and/ or communications experience, preferably within the financial services or private sector.
- Experience developing and executing programming for events focused on the financial services space
- Excellent knowledge of the latest communication channels and trends (social media, interactive portals, etc.) and tactics for effective use of each.
- Superior writing, editing, and verbal presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a highly collaborative manner with tact and ability to creatively solve problems using excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to excel under pressure and implement last-minute details and changes confidently.
Copyright ©2022 All rights reserved. Northstar Travel Media Ltd, The Epworth, 25 City Road, London EC1Y 1AA, United Kingdom