Senior Event Producer - Virtual & Hybrid Events
Company: Live Recruitment
Phone: 0121 234 7788
Part of a larger company and with offices across the globe, this leading agency offer a range of in-house services including logistics, production, video, digital and creative. Globally recognised as one of the best agencies to work for they are renowned for delivering some phenomenal campaigns and live events, with worldwide offices that support their truly global client base. Working across a range of sectors including automotive, energy, IT, retail and healthcare to name a few they deliver a diverse range of projects including product launches, conferences, stand design, 3D interactive screens and models, app development and much more!
This is an incredible opportunity to work with some of the best in the business. Working in amazing offices and within a supportive team environment this is an opportunity not to be missed!
Due to continued business and a busy calendar of events they are now looking for an experienced Senior Event Producer to come on board. Working across a number of hybrid and virtual events (and live) responsibilities are broad and include:
* Delivering high quality and engaging hybrid and virtual events
* Having oversight of strategic content and technical delivery
* Developing creative proposals (including the look and feel of the event) that bring fresh and innovative ideas to content and engagement
* Encouraging the inclusion of new technologies to enhance engagement
* Client management
* Working closely with internal teams and external suppliers
* Ensuring delivery across the board including the management of pre-production scheduling, timelines, running orders etc.
* Ensure that sustainability targets are met on all assigned projects
* Developing junior team members
* Budget management
* Onsite management / facilitation of virtual events
Candidates must have a proven background of working as a Senior Producer / Producer within a live event, production or communication agency and be confident managing the full process from taking and interpreting briefs through to full delivery. Candidates must have strong client facing skills and a creative flair coupled with the ability to work closely with internal teams in a collaborative environment. A strong background of delivering engaging content (in both physical and virtual settings) and advising on the messaging for events is key and any experience of working with pharma or healthcare clients would be advantageous. More importantly however candidates must have a strong understanding of engagement and messaging for events and have been involved in the running and delivery of virtual and hybrid events over the last 18 months!
In return they offer the chance to join a creative, passionate and highly committed team where you will get to work across a range of truly creative and engaging events!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.
Copyright ©2022 All rights reserved. Northstar Travel Media Ltd, The Epworth, 25 City Road, London EC1Y 1AA, United Kingdom