£ 20,000 to 30,000
Company: CHS Group
Contact: Jacqui Walker
Phone: 01904 406 325
We're expanding and looking to recruit a Marketing Manager to join the CHS family.
As a team we are results-driven, commercially minded, self-motivated and entrepreneurial. We are ambitious, vibrant, hardworking and energetic. To join our team you must share our values and team culture and you will be rewarded with flexible working, respect, a fun company to work for and a role that you can be proud of.
About the Company
CHS Group connects hotels and venues with UK event professionals by creating amazing events that people want to be part of.
- The Conference and Hospitality Show, a trade show with over 230 exhibitors in West Yorkshire (www.conferenceandhospitalityshow.co.uk).
- CHS Awards, an awards programme recognising hotels/venues and individuals within the hospitality industry (www.chsawards.co.uk).
- Independent Venue Roadshows, a series of meet the buyer events for independently owned hotels and venues (www.chsgroupuk.com).
- Various industry-related events such as conferences and dinners.
About the role:
As Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the design and execution of effective campaigns via a mix of outputs including but not limited to traditional print, web, email, social and PR. You will ensure that our marketing and communications strategy is delivered according to plan, which will involve ensuring that our content is fresh, informative and engaging. The role requires creativity, great writing ability and an understanding of our audience.
The duties are but are not limited to:
- Set the strategy for each event with the Marketing Director.
- Email campaign management.
- Web management of 3 websites - updating and developing website content and landing pages.
- Understanding of SEO and web analytics.
- Establishing a range of automated marketing campaigns based on various criteria.
- Reviewing existing marketing campaigns across the business and automating where appropriate.
- Delivering a steady stream of qualified leads for the organisation.
- Researching, sourcing, writing editing and publishing interesting and relevant content including blogs, case studies and testimonials.
- Working with our PR Company to re-purpose articles and blogs in line with the content and social strategy.
- Work effectively with all partners, sponsors and stakeholders.
- Work with our designer to ensure that all content is published within our brand guidelines and using design templates.
- Scheduling social media posts and responding effectively to online conversations.
- Managing the company LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook accounts.
- Weekly reporting.
- Attendance at industry events representing the company.
Who are we looking for?
We’re on an exciting journey and we’re looking for someone who is fully engaged, thrives on being successful and reporting on their results. We’re looking for someone who will share the feeling that our clients get when they win new business – the buzz, the high, the sense of achievement.
As a team, we love the thrill of smashing targets, supporting each other with our positive energy and showing grit and determination when the going gets tough. We’re still a relatively small team, so whilst you’ll have the support of your Line Manager, we don’t have time to micro-manage – so you’ll need to rely on your own passion and drive to make every day count.
Finally, integrity is key to our culture, so if you’re used to cutting corners or saying ‘that will do’ then this role isn’t for you. You’ll be working with a company that has a great reputation for being open and honest with support from your colleagues who share your passion and drive.
- Minimum 12 months experience in a Marketing Manager role.
- Excellent writing skills with a good understanding of social media and content.
- Able to re-purpose articles, blogs and other content.
- Solid understanding of copy-writing best practice and SEO.
- Good at reporting, tracking coverage and measuring ROI.
- Be keen to keep up with new technologies and trends the ability to bring new ideas to the business and drive them through to fruition.
- Confident in speaking to exhibitors and visitors to gain case studies and testimonials to be used across social channels.
- Self-motivated and able to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with, and relate to, all levels.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong written communication skills for proofreading and copy-writing.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Analytical with the ability to assess empirical evidence to influence decision making.
- Organisational skills, prioritising and working across projects.
- Consistently delivering quality work.
- Experience in the events/exhibitions industry.
- Experience is updating website content within Wordpress and using Hubspot.
- Experience managing a remote team.