Exec Producer - Creative Agency
£ 50,000 to 60,000
Company: Live Recruitment
Phone: 0121 616 3500
EXEC PRODUCER - CREATIVE AGENCY
This award winning creative agency are looking for an experienced Exec Producer to join their thriving team - this is an opportunity not to be missed!
This highly creative agency are leaders in unique thinking and delivering meaningful ways to connect businesses and brands. Having produced a number of critically acclaimed projects they hold extensive experience across their team and offer a service that is second to no other. Operating across a huge range of client sectors they add a cutting edge to all of their projects which cover experiential, activations, launches, unique corporate events and immersive experiences, to name just a few!
With big ideas at the heart of everything they do coupled with their incredible people focussed company culture - this is a fantastic agency and an even better time to join!
As Exec Producer you will be responsible for taking the lead across a number of live event, experiential and stunt activations whilst motivating the wider production team and developing strong client relationships.
Responsibilities are broad and will include:
* Acting as senior production lead across multiple accounts
* Nurturing key client relationships
* Holding accountability for successful delivery of all projects across the team
* Ensuring efficient processes across the team
* Overseeing the production response to client briefs
* Developing creative concepts and attending client pitches
* Taking the lead on the end to end production process of projects
* Managing large scale production budgets
* Overseeing onsite delivery
* Line managing a small team including training and development
* Working closely with the Head of Production and senior team members
To be considered for this position we are looking for candidates who are working at Senior Producer or Exec Producer level within an event or production agency environment. Extensive experience managing multiple, high value and highly creative projects is essential. Experience managing a team would also be very beneficial.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across marketing, creative and events. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.
Alternatively - forward this role onto someone in your network and take advantage of our £350 reward scheme for anyone recommended who we place!