M&IT Talks: Reward and recognition with Penguins’ Abbie Hanton
Reward and recognition has been one of the biggest headaches for companies during the pandemic.
M&IT editor Paul Harvey caught up with Abbie Hanton, project manager at Penguins and author of a new report, The Changing Face of Reward, which shines a light on how reward and recognition programmes have been forced to change over the last year.
Find out why:
– Reward and recognition isn’t just a tool to drive sales
– Opening reward and recognition schemes up to be business wide gives everyone an opportunity to win
– Replacing an incentive trip with a cash reward loses meaning
– Small recognitions do actually mean a lot.
– There is no replacement for face to face interaction – and it’s coming back stronger than ever
And much more! Listen now…
Published Date: 24/04/2021