British Meetings and Events Industry Survey Sponsorship
The British Meetings & Events Industry Survey (BMEIS)
The British Meetings & Events Industry Survey (BMEIS) is the UK events industry’s most comprehensive market research study. The survey is completed by organisers of conferences, meetings and events from the corporate and not-for-profit sectors. This valuable market data is promoted to more than 30,000 events industry professionals and circulated in print and electronically. BMEIS is vital for strategic planning and informed business decisions.
It is published in November and provides a unique opportunity for your organisation to achieve outstanding exposure by associating your brand with top market intelligence as a sponsor. The survey is carried out by The Right Solution and is published by CAT Media, publishers of Meetings & Incentive Travel (M&IT) magazine.
Previous sponsors of this project include some of the biggest brands in the events industry including amiando, Center Parcs, Confex Group (UBM), Dubai Business Events, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Hotel du Collectionneur Arc de Triomphe Paris, Jersey Conference Bureau, Scottish Exhibition + Conference Centre, Strasbourg Conference + Exhibition Centre, The ICC, The Meetings Show and Visit London.
In addition to being associated with top line market intelligence, benefits of sponsorship include:
- Full page colour advertisement in The British Meetings & Events Industry Survey
- Your organisation’s name on the front cover of The British Meetings & Events Industry Survey
- Your organisation’s name or logo will feature on all promotional material
- Your organisation’s name credit on the landing page of the online questionnaire
- Ten free printed copies of the survey results (worth £2,750)
- Three user licences for the pdf version of the survey results (worth £645)
- Features on all dedicated email to international event professionals
- Features on the M&IT e-newsletter – dispatched to over 30,000
- Features on Event Times – dispatched to over 15,000
- Features on the Weekend Roundup – dispatched to over 20,000 (Email campaigns will run from June 2019 – May 2020)
- Your organisation’s logo on promotional page at www.meetpie.com/bmeis
- Your organisation’s sponsor profile online detailing
- your logo
- contact details
- website address
- promotional text up to 1,000 words
- Your organisation’s logo/name credit on BMEIS adverts in issue/s of Meetings & Incentive Travel – distributed to over 22,000 readers
- Web-based coverage: meetpie.com attracts over 55,000 visitors per month.
The cost of sponsorship is £2000 + VAT per annum. This is a sponsorship opportunity that positions your brand alongside the best market intelligence that exists.