Nominate a colleague for their chance to spread a slice of Swiss happiness
The Switzerland Convention Bureau is inviting event professionals to nominate an industry colleague to receive a Swiss treat in its new initiative: Spread Swiss Happiness.
The Spread Swiss Happiness initiative aims to highlight the hardworking and dedicated event professionals by nominating them to receive a little gift from the bureau.
“The thought behind it is that we’d like the industry to stop a minute and think about who really deserves a little gift and to actually take the time to appreciate each other, never a better time than now when spring is around the corner and we had such good news last week,” said Bettina Mumenthaler, head of the Switzerland convention bureau for UK & Ireland.
These could be industry friends that have gone through a particularly rough patch, someone who’s gone above and beyond last year or just someone who deserves a little gift.
To nominate peers from the UK meetings industry, leave them a short message via the link below and the Switzerland Convention Bureau will send them a small sweet Swiss surprise with your message attached.
The conditions of entry:
- Only 1 entry per person.
- Deadline: 10th March 2021.
- The nominee must be active in the meetings/events industry in the UK. Nominees who are currently on furlough or have been made redundant are also eligible.
- The nominee does not need to work in the same company as the nominator.
- Nominations work on a first-come-first-serve basis, max. 50 surprises available.
- Only destination address in the UK possible.
- You can not nominate yourself.
Please note that only complete submissions with information about your nominee can be considered due to the nature of this project.
Nominate here: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/swisshappiness